Beginning of summer already! Freshman year did go by pretty fast..I don't want to grow any older :/ Finals were pretty easy, hopefully I did good on all of them!
So once again, I kind of like someone..not really..it's "complicated." I can't tell if I like this person or another person. But the other person seems like he doesn't like me, like he doesn't even want to talk to me. I text him a lot now, but..sometimes he never responds, or always gives short answers which annoys me so much! Or he'll do the "..." at the end of ever lil' message! But I guess I should just stick with the other guy who does kind of like me...It's weird though, cause Julia brought up that if I ever do get with him, it won't be as fun as the other person..it'll be completly different, which is probably true. I don't even want to talk to him anymore, but I can't not talk to him..I like talking to him, a lot. It was kind of crazy, because we didn't talk for like two whole days D: I don't want to be like the girl in "He's just not that into you" and be desperate for this guy..ugh! I'll just wait for him to say something? I noticed that I'm always the one saying something first, why can't he do it for once..? :/ I'm starting to give up on even being his friend..gahh
I went to a party last night with Julia, it ended up being pretty boring. We left after a few hours and went to Jessica's moms house for some food. Then went to Quest Learning Center to use the phone since my phone was running out of battery! Chilled with my drum teacher for a little bit :)
I'm going to the movies on Monday, I don't even want to plan anything this summer with anyone..I'll let them plan -.- I always always always plan everything, and I'm starting to get tired of it..fuck my life!!!
-The Cool Kid
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment